INFORMATION BELOW IS TAKEN FROM THE SUNDOWN WEBSITE
The new Sundown SAE series is the result of over 3-years of testing to produce an extremely high quality budget amplifier line for Sundown Audio. We began testing the boards in 2011 and finally released them in 2014 once we were fully satisfied with their performance and long-term reliability. They have consistently generated happy customers ever since. If you are looking to get into a Sundown Audio amplifier and don’t need a ton of power then this is the line for you.
The SAE line is built into a very similar heat-sink as our SCV and SAX model amplifiers so they can be used in the same install and remain cosmetically consistent.
- RMS Bridged at 4 ohm : 2 x 240 watts (1-4 ch)
- RMS at 1 ohm : 1 x 800 watts (5 ch)
- RMS at 2 ohms : 4 x 120 watts (1-4 ch) + 1 x 500 watts (5 ch)
- RMS at 4 ohms : 4 x 75 watts (1-4 ch) + 1 x 300 watts (5 ch)
- LPF : 50-250 Hz (3-4 ch) / 30-150 Hz (5 ch)
- HPF : 50-250 Hz (1-4 ch)
- Dimensions: 8.50” x 2.30” x 19.6”